The Federal Government under the administration of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu has invited the Nigerian Labour Congress (NLC) over the union’s plan to go on indefinite strike.
This was contained in a statement issued by Minister of Labour and Employment, Simon Lalong through Director, Press and Public Relations of the ministry, Olajide Oshundun, on Sunday, September 17, 2023.
- Man sells his supermarket for N40m, relocates family abroad, wife “betrays” him in Canada
- Victor Osimhen, Oshoala make final shortlist of CAF awards
- I Did Not Scam Nigerians, Transgender Jayboogie Speaks Out Amid BBL Fraud
- Bolanle Ninalowo flaunts new woman actress Damilola, months after divorce from wife
- Shettima’s aide replies Peter Obi over N15b planned renovation of VP’s residence
The minister, who directed the Department of Trade Unions Services and Industrial Relations to convene a meeting with the leadership of the NLC, said it was important that the union sit with the government to resolve all pending matters to avert further disruption to the economy