Fans of Asake thronged to the O2 Arena in London for a night of fun with the Mr Money hitmaker, and from videos online, it was a hit. However, there was an emotional moment before the fun concert began as the singer and his team paid tribute to lost souls.
At Asake’s UK concert last year, things turned sour when the crowd went wild, and what should have been a fun night of music turned into a stampede and, eventually, tears.
- Man sells his supermarket for N40m, relocates family abroad, wife “betrays” him in Canada
- Victor Osimhen, Oshoala make final shortlist of CAF awards
- I Did Not Scam Nigerians, Transgender Jayboogie Speaks Out Amid BBL Fraud
- Bolanle Ninalowo flaunts new woman actress Damilola, months after divorce from wife
- Shettima’s aide replies Peter Obi over N15b planned renovation of VP’s residence
A video was made, and photos of the late Rebecca Ikumelo, a mum of two, and Gabrielle Hutchinson, a security detail, showed at intervals as solemn words were said.
The crowd went emotional in that moment, and from the tribute’s reception, Asake did well. To prevent a repetition of the unfortunate incident, the singer and his team made security a top priority at the O2 Arena.
Watch the video below: