The global sensation, Rihanna, and her partner, rapper A$AP Rocky, have joyously welcomed their second child, a baby boy, into the world. The star-studded couple’s Los Angeles home now resonates with the sweet sound of newborn cries, marking a new chapter in their journey as parents.
Reports buzz with excitement as news breaks that Rihanna, the iconic pop star, has given birth to her second child with rapper A$AP Rocky. Born on August 3 in Los Angeles, the 35-year-old singer’s new bundle of joy comes with anticipation surrounding his full name, which is known to begin with the letter ‘R.’
- Man sells his supermarket for N40m, relocates family abroad, wife “betrays” him in Canada
- Victor Osimhen, Oshoala make final shortlist of CAF awards
- I Did Not Scam Nigerians, Transgender Jayboogie Speaks Out Amid BBL Fraud
- Bolanle Ninalowo flaunts new woman actress Damilola, months after divorce from wife
- Shettima’s aide replies Peter Obi over N15b planned renovation of VP’s residence
The world watched in awe as Rihanna showcased her second pregnancy during a captivating Super Bowl halftime show in February. Now, the wait is over as the songstress has given birth to her son.
What started as a professional connection in 2013 blossomed into a romantic relationship in 2020. The dynamic duo of Rihanna and A$AP Rocky, known for their music careers, has now embarked on an even more profound adventure—parenthood.