Edo State Deputy Governor, Philip Shaibu, is set to declare his intention to contest the 2024 Edo State governorship election.
Despite tensions with Governor Godwin Obaseki, Shaibu has been consulting with politicians and the media, with plans to officially declare his intention next week.
- Emefiele remain in custody as Court adjourns case till January 18
- “Marry me, I will even kneel down for Chioma too”- Lady pleads with Israel
- Prince Arthur Eze causes buzz as he donates N5 billion at event in Anambra
- Alejandro Garnacho’s stunning overhead kick helps Man Utd Beat Everton
- Video: Plane Flying from Lagos to Abuja Mistakenly Lands in Asaba
Shaibu has secured a campaign office, and consultations are at an advanced stage. The deputy governor aims to provide practical governance and emphasizes competence and experience as crucial factors for leadership.
His ambition has sparked political dynamics within Edo State.
YOU MAY LIKE