Popular Nigerian celebrity barman, Pascal Chibuike Okechukwu, popularly known as Cubana Chiefpriest has revealed that if a couple wishes to divorce, they must pay back the money he spent on the wedding.
Cubana Chief Priest made this known in a post via his Instagram page on Tuesday.
- Man sells his supermarket for N40m, relocates family abroad, wife “betrays” him in Canada
- Victor Osimhen, Oshoala make final shortlist of CAF awards
- I Did Not Scam Nigerians, Transgender Jayboogie Speaks Out Amid BBL Fraud
- Bolanle Ninalowo flaunts new woman actress Damilola, months after divorce from wife
- Shettima’s aide replies Peter Obi over N15b planned renovation of VP’s residence
He said that before couples decide to part ways, they should make an effort to consider the financial assistance that was provided to them on their wedding day.
Chiefpriest continued by saying that if he was invited to a wedding, the couple would have to sign a contract promising to pay him back if things didn’t work out.
He said, “Before una break up make una try dey consider the Money/Time/Energy Wey we invest for una marriage.
“Going forward if you dey Invite me For Wedding We Go Get Agreement If Marriage Spoil Una Go Refund Me.