The Instagram account of popular blogger Tunde Olaoluwa Adekunle, aka, Tunde Ednut has been deactivated, and according to famous Tiktoker and activist Martins Vincent Otse, aka Verydarkman, Instagram banned Ednut’s page because of him.
- I Did Not Scam Nigerians, Transgender Jayboogie Speaks Out Amid BBL Fraud
- Bolanle Ninalowo flaunts new woman actress Damilola, months after divorce from wife
- Shettima’s aide replies Peter Obi over N15b planned renovation of VP’s residence
- VIDEO: The Muslim Clerics In The North Sold A Fraudulent Muslim-Muslim Ticket – Usman Yusuf
- Imo Poll: Supreme Court Strikes Out Ihedioha’s Suit Against Gov Uzodimma
This is the fourth time Ednut’s account has been deactivated in three years.According to Otse, Ednut’s consistently blogging about him and his activities, calling out certain brands and celebrities, led to netizens reporting the account and eventual ban.
Taking to his Instagram page on Monday, Otse wrote, “The truth is Tunde Ednut lost his account because he didn’t stop posting me.“You guys will not understand the hate I have been facing since I started talking about a lot of injustice, and everything is just too much.
“I wasn’t supposed to say it, but it is a fact,I made them report Tunde’s page.”