The Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, Nyesom Wike and the Rivers State Governor, Siminalayi Fubara are at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.
- I Did Not Scam Nigerians, Transgender Jayboogie Speaks Out Amid BBL Fraud
- Bolanle Ninalowo flaunts new woman actress Damilola, months after divorce from wife
- Shettima’s aide replies Peter Obi over N15b planned renovation of VP’s residence
- VIDEO: The Muslim Clerics In The North Sold A Fraudulent Muslim-Muslim Ticket – Usman Yusuf
- Imo Poll: Supreme Court Strikes Out Ihedioha’s Suit Against Gov Uzodimma
Our correspondent gathered that the two men exchanged handshakes upon meeting at the State House.
It’s been 24 hours since the Rivers State House of Assembly served an impeachment notice against Fubara