Abuja
VeryDarkMan released from police custody
Controversial social media critic, Martins Otse, popularly called Verydarkman has regained his freedom from police custody in Abuja
Otse’s release was confirmed by lawyer, Deji Adeyanju, on Sunday.
READ ALSO
- 2027: Akume’s Wife, David Mark’s Daughter Clinch APC Reps Tickets in Benue
- Cubana Chief Priest Claims He Withdrew From APC Ticket Race Before Primaries
- How To Apply for BBNaija Season 11 Auditions as Registration Opens
- BBNaija Season 11 Auditions to Begin May 22 in Lagos, Abuja, Enugu
- Kizz Daniel Announces 7 Job Vacancies at Flyboy INC as He Rebuilds Record Label

“After five days of back and forth, we have secured VDM’s release. Thank you to everyone that made this happen especially Sowore, Kefiano & VDM’s wonderful lawyers,” Adeyanju posted on X.
The 27-year-old, according to former presidential candidate, Omoyele Sowore was remanded for alleged cyberbullying.
Sowore said the police were misusing their power and colluding with powerful people in the country to oppress others.
This is the second time the critic will be arrested this year.
Earlier in January, he was said to have been arrested after a petition by actress, Tonto Dikeh, over comments made in the late Nigerian singer, Mohbad’s case.
The critic had accused Dikeh and her colleague, Iyabo Ojo, of ‘chasing clout’ with the late singer’s death.



