Omowunmi, wife of late Nigerian musician, Promise IleriOluwa Oladimeji Aloba, popularly known as MohBad, has taken to social media to express grief over her lover’s demise, explaining how hard she tried to make him stay alive.
The 24-year-old disclosed that their son just clocked five months on Tuesday, September 12, the same day the singer passed away.
She wrote: “we had so many plans. Two responsibilities have now become one. You were my ride or die. I tried to make you stay Ilerioluwa…aaaaahh I repeat, I don’t wish this type of pain on anyone.”
She lamented how their son, Liam, “would only grow to know his father through the internet” while she reminisced about how Mohbad made pregnancy so easy for her.
She also revealed that Mohbad “struggled till death” and “always lived with fears”.
Meanwhile, the details surrounding MohBad’s death remained undisclosed.
He had released several hit singles, including “Ponmo, Feel Good, and Ko Por Ke”. He was also known for his energetic live performances.
- Man sells his supermarket for N40m, relocates family abroad, wife “betrays” him in Canada
- Victor Osimhen, Oshoala make final shortlist of CAF awards
- I Did Not Scam Nigerians, Transgender Jayboogie Speaks Out Amid BBL Fraud
- Bolanle Ninalowo flaunts new woman actress Damilola, months after divorce from wife
- Shettima’s aide replies Peter Obi over N15b planned renovation of VP’s residence
MohBad’s death has left widespread shock and grief in Nigeria. Many fans and celebrities have taken to social media to express their condolences. His death is a loss to the Nigerian music industry and his fans worldwide.