Spotlite Nation boss, Minister Moses Bliss has engaged his girlfriend in an elegant style in London, the United Kingdom.
The ‘Daddy-wey-dey-pamper’ crooner made this in a video post on social media on Friday, January 19.
Interestingly, Moses Bliss met his soon-to-be wife on Instagram where the electrifying love story started, his lawyer, Pelumi Olajengbesi said in a Facebook post.
- President Bola Tinubu appoints new AMCON CEO, names three executive directors
- Dani Alves’ ex-wife shares selfie on Instagram just hours after the former Barcelona full-back was sentenced to four and a half years in jail for r@pe.
- The management of the University of Ilorin has expelled 14 students of the institution, including 500 level students,
- BREAKING: Police release Abure on bail
- President Tinubu appoints Kemi Nandap as Immigration Comptroller-General
“Congratulations to my brother, friend, client, and Man of God, Minister @mosesbliss, on his engagement to his beautiful girlfriend,” he wrote.
“Indeed, God is great. Remarkably, Moses Bliss met his wife on Instagram recently, a divine connection affirmed by God.
“She is a beautiful, calm British legal practitioner with Ghanaian descent. Wishing them a lifetime of love and joy!”
Emotional moment Moses bliss surprise proposal engagement to his love in London