Nine different French players scored as already-qualified France thrashed Gibraltar 14-0 in Nice on Saturday to smash their previous biggest winning margin and take the record for the largest Euro win.
- I Did Not Scam Nigerians, Transgender Jayboogie Speaks Out Amid BBL Fraud
- Bolanle Ninalowo flaunts new woman actress Damilola, months after divorce from wife
- Shettima’s aide replies Peter Obi over N15b planned renovation of VP’s residence
- VIDEO: The Muslim Clerics In The North Sold A Fraudulent Muslim-Muslim Ticket – Usman Yusuf
- Imo Poll: Supreme Court Strikes Out Ihedioha’s Suit Against Gov Uzodimma
Kylian Mbappe hit a hat-trick, Kingsley Coman and substitute Olivier Giroud each scored two and 17-year-old Warren Zaire Emery struck on his debut as France surpassed their 10-0 record against Azerbaijan in 1995 and Germany’s 13-0 victory over San Marino in Euro qualifying.