“An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic demands to the broader concerns of humanity.” – Martin Luther King Jnr.
The GYB revolution in Kogi remains a marvel to naysayers and a wonderment to those who are determined to see no good and say no good about the Yahaya Bello superintendence of the Confluence State, but the mere wish of failure cannot stop the determined. Kogi is a marvel on several scores because rather than join issues with his detractors GYB is at work for the good of the State of Kogi and her wonderful people.
GYB’s strides in Kogi are Olympic and so is his commitment to good governance, please carefully interrogate the concluding Part of the 21 things that qualify Governor Yahaya Bello GYB for higher office, as without an ounce of equivocation GYB STANDS OUT.
- GYB leads the pack in the engagement of Youths, Women and the Physically Challenged in Governance and Leadership, little wonder the leadership of the ruling Party found him worthy to Chair the Party (APC) Revalidation and Reregistration protocols in that respect.
- The UNITED NATIONS in a letter dated 26th January, 2020 without mincing words acknowledged and commended Governor Yahaya Bello for being one of the foremost gender sensitive leaders in Nigeria, and that Kogi State stands out as an example in gender balance in governance in Nigeria, indeed GYB was clearly praised for promoting women inclusiveness in politics and leadership. With such incontrovertible fact in a nation craving gender inclusion, GYB shows the way to the future.
- Having made Kogi State the safest State in the North, and the second safest State in Nigeria after the State of Osun, GYB have been able to sustain an amicable Herder/Farmers cooperation in the State such that food security in the Confluence State of Kogi remains unbroken. And such that the world class Rice Mill constructed by the Government of GYB continues to produce Rice without hindrance, such is the enigma called GYB.
- In the face of the raging Covid19 controversy regarding the position of GYB on the pandemic, and not worried about the invectives of The Presidential Task Force PTF on Covid19 ditto the warning that Kogi State is high risk, Kogi State has remained the State with the least Covid19 infections in Nigeria, and tops the chart in the State with the highest Foreign Direct Investment during the last Lockdown of the economy. In doing this GYB have chosen the love for his people and indeed the Country over political correctness. He has chosen the wellbeing of the nation over political correctness. And have chosen to challenge State operators to interrogate and find a home based approach and solution to the Covid19 pandemic. This uncanny patriotism and consistency qualifies GYB for the Presidency of the Country come 2023.
- Not only has GYB shown capacity as a leader of men and women, and a great manager of resources, the young man who at 45 superintends over and have secured a State with a landmass more than the entire South East put together, have also conquered the biases of ethnicity and religion in Kogi State. He has not only advanced the waters of religious and tribal harmony he has by being the first civilian Governor in almost 3decades to build a Chapel in the Government House, he being a Muslim, shown the way to religious harmony. Without a vestige of doubt GYB is the bridge builder that Nigeria needs today.
- As the enigma called GYB continues to engage the young and the old at all levels and layers of leadership in the State of Kogi, he calls out to the nation called Nigeria to follow his exemplary leadership modem by building an inclusive leadership paradigm where the Young can draw wisdom from the old in a highly competitive world without the old feeling threatened. The GYB model is the call for a nation where competency and capacity is king, and GYB is saying that when made PYB we shall build a nation where competency and capacity reigns.
- Being the Governor and the Chief Executive of the State that has paid off the most of its local debts, having lately paid off as much as almost 51billion of her local debt, GYB is saying that fiscal discipline and prudence shall be the hallmark of the nation he shall superintend by the grace of God and the citizens of this great nation come 2023.
Compatriots, Kogi State is an example of proactive Youth competency and capacity in governance. And GYB is the lamp holder showing the way to what Nigeria can become should the youths, women and the aged support him to replicate the Kogi magic at the national level.
The liberty to interrogate these facts are yours Countrymen and women, however the enigma fondly called GYB in the face of the sacred truths and facts here above presented is apparently the most fit, able and qualified for the high office of President come 2023.
Chabor Musa Nyamgul Jnr.
Convener GOT YOUR BACK NIGERIA (GYB NIGERIA).
For Details On This and More, Please visit www.gybnigeria.com