Prince Arthur Eze, the esteemed CEO of Atlas Oranto Petroleum Limited, a Nigerian, has made a substantial donation of N5 billion naira at an event to provide much-needed relief to the people of Anambra State.
YOU MAY LIKE
This remarkable act of philanthropy is poised to alleviate the hardships that many in the state are experiencing.
Prince Arthur Eze helped religious institutions as part of his extensive philanthropic efforts, making significant donations to the Methodist, Catholic, and Anglican churches, each of which received 100 million naira.
- D’Prince’s music label, Jonzing World announces first female artist
- Why Moses Bliss Left Southern Nigerian Girls and Married from Ghana – Reno Omokri Reveals
- VIDEO: Abuja Residents Loot A Truck Carrying Food Items In Dei-Dei Area
- Cattle Dealers Drag Abia Govt to Court over Plan to Make Market Non-Residential
- FOSAD Congratulates Prof Barth Nnaji on the Commissioning of $800 Million Geometric Power Plant in Aba
By supporting them financially, he aims to strengthen their capacity to contribute positively to the lives of the people they serve.
Prince Arthur Eze’s charitable efforts extend beyond the borders of Anambra State, leaving an indelible mark on the African continent.
His charitable legacy has impacted many communities by providing funding for projects such as the construction of schools, the provision of scholarships, the improvement of healthcare services, and the establishment of places of worship.
The N5 billion donation to Anambra State reflects Prince Arthur Eze’s commitment to corporate social responsibility and his conviction that his wealth can make a significant difference in the lives of others.