Grammy-winning singer, Damini Ogulu, popularly known as Burna Boy, has indirectly shaded Davido, through his 30BG fan.
Burna Boy subtly referred to Davido as a “joke” via his X account.
This came in response to a Davido fan who labeled Burna Boy an “ode” for his recent loss of four Grammys.
- President Bola Tinubu appoints new AMCON CEO, names three executive directors
- Dani Alves’ ex-wife shares selfie on Instagram just hours after the former Barcelona full-back was sentenced to four and a half years in jail for r@pe.
- The management of the University of Ilorin has expelled 14 students of the institution, including 500 level students,
- BREAKING: Police release Abure on bail
- President Tinubu appoints Kemi Nandap as Immigration Comptroller-General
Commenting on a post on Burna Boy’s X handle, Davido’s fan, using Davido as his display picture, wrote: “Ode, bottled four Grammys.”
In his reply, Burna responded, “The real joke is in your display pic.”
After the fan changed his display picture from Davido to the ‘African Giant,’ Burna Boy deleted his comment.
Another fan tried to mock Burna for deleting his comment, but Burna Boy clarified that he did so because the fan changed his display picture.
The fan wrote: “Burna no fit stand on business? He fold?” and Burna Boy replied: “You nor see say baba don change am put my picture? Na me jokes?.”
Although the singer removed his comment, it still faces ongoing criticism on social media, with many condemning it.