Street-hop artist Portable, also known as Habeeb Okikiola, claimed he must perform at the Celestial Church of God, Goshen Land Cathedral in Lagos State, asserting he was paid N5 million for the performance.
The church faced criticism for inviting Portable and Fuji singer Pasuma to their praise night on December 15, 2023. Following public outcry, church leader Olatosho Oshoffa announced via Facebook that Portable and Pasuma would no longer participate in the event.
- D’Prince’s music label, Jonzing World announces first female artist
- Why Moses Bliss Left Southern Nigerian Girls and Married from Ghana – Reno Omokri Reveals
- VIDEO: Abuja Residents Loot A Truck Carrying Food Items In Dei-Dei Area
- Cattle Dealers Drag Abia Govt to Court over Plan to Make Market Non-Residential
- FOSAD Congratulates Prof Barth Nnaji on the Commissioning of $800 Million Geometric Power Plant in Aba
In response, Portable posted a viral video expressing his determination to perform at the church, emphasizing his payment of N5 million for the performance.
Speaking in Yoruba, Portable insisted on the show happening, stating both he and Pasuma should perform, urging the church to consider them as children of God despite their appearances.