The presidential Candidate of the Labour Party, LP in the 2023 election, Mr. Peter Obi has weighed in on the ongoing controversy surrounding the Chicago State University academic records of president Bola Tinubu.
Mr. Obi in an ongoing press conference in Abuja said Nigeria and the world needs to know who the man presiding over 200 million persons is.
- I Did Not Scam Nigerians, Transgender Jayboogie Speaks Out Amid BBL Fraud
- Bolanle Ninalowo flaunts new woman actress Damilola, months after divorce from wife
- Shettima’s aide replies Peter Obi over N15b planned renovation of VP’s residence
- VIDEO: The Muslim Clerics In The North Sold A Fraudulent Muslim-Muslim Ticket – Usman Yusuf
- Imo Poll: Supreme Court Strikes Out Ihedioha’s Suit Against Gov Uzodimma
The former Anambra State governor said the controversy surrounding the president’s academic records is further damaging the image of the country before the outside world as they now see Nigerians as forgers, etcetera.
Obi said Tinubu should personally mount the podium in Aso villa and clear these questions once and for all and not leave this duty to lackeys.