The armed wing of Hamas, the Ezzedine al-Qassam Brigades, on Thursday confirmed that a truce with Israeli forces in the Gaza Strip would “begin on Friday at 7:00 am”.
- D’Prince’s music label, Jonzing World announces first female artist
- Why Moses Bliss Left Southern Nigerian Girls and Married from Ghana – Reno Omokri Reveals
- VIDEO: Abuja Residents Loot A Truck Carrying Food Items In Dei-Dei Area
- Cattle Dealers Drag Abia Govt to Court over Plan to Make Market Non-Residential
- FOSAD Congratulates Prof Barth Nnaji on the Commissioning of $800 Million Geometric Power Plant in Aba
“The truce applies for four days, starting from Friday morning, accompanied by the cessation of all military actions from the Qassam Brigades and the Palestinian resistance, as well as the Zionist enemy throughout the truce period.”
Over the four days, it said 50 hostages — women and males aged 18 or under — would be freed, with three Palestinian prisoners to be released for each of them.
YOU MAY LIKE