The Governor of Enugu State, His Excellency, Dr Peter Ndubuisi Mbah has approved the following board and political appointments:
- Prof. Bethrand Ngwu, Chief Medical Director, ESUT Teaching Hospital, Parkane
- Barr. Uche Anya, Executive Chairman, Enugu Capital Territory Development Authority.
- Laurence Ani, Executive Secretary, Council for Arts and Culture
- Nnanyelugo Dan Onyishi, Executive Secretary, Enugu State Economic Planning Commission.
- Dr. Sam Ogbu Nwobodo, General Manager, Enugu State Investment Development Authority
- Gerald Asogwa, General Manager, Enugu State Housing Development Authority
- Dr. G.O.C. Ajah, mni, Chairman, Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board (ENSUBEB)
- Dr. Amaka S. Ngene, Member 1, Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board (ENSUBEB)
- Dr. Hyginus Bankho, Member 2, Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board (ENSUBEB)
- Nwakaego M. Aja, Member 3, Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board (ENSUBEB)
- Emmanuel Ekene Nnamani, Chairman, Board of Internal Revenue
- Rita Mbah, Chairman, Enugu State Tourism Board
- Amobi Paulinus Ezeaku, General Manager, Rangers International Football Club
The appointments take effect immediately.
- Man sells his supermarket for N40m, relocates family abroad, wife “betrays” him in Canada
- Victor Osimhen, Oshoala make final shortlist of CAF awards
- I Did Not Scam Nigerians, Transgender Jayboogie Speaks Out Amid BBL Fraud
- Bolanle Ninalowo flaunts new woman actress Damilola, months after divorce from wife
- Shettima’s aide replies Peter Obi over N15b planned renovation of VP’s residence
Professor Chidiebere Onyia
Secretary to the State Government
Wednesday, August 23, 2023.