The All Progressives Congress (APC) has postponed its National Caucus and National Executive Committee (NEC) meetings earlier slated for Monday and Tuesday.
- Man sells his supermarket for N40m, relocates family abroad, wife “betrays” him in Canada
- Victor Osimhen, Oshoala make final shortlist of CAF awards
- I Did Not Scam Nigerians, Transgender Jayboogie Speaks Out Amid BBL Fraud
- Bolanle Ninalowo flaunts new woman actress Damilola, months after divorce from wife
- Shettima’s aide replies Peter Obi over N15b planned renovation of VP’s residence
This was contained in a statement by the APC National Secretary, Iyiola Omisore, on Sunday night.
According to the statement, the National Caucus members would now meet on July 18, while the NEC would meet on July 19 respectively.
President Tinubu Emerges New ECOWAS Chairman
The party said, “The postponement is necessitated by the regional and sub-regional schedules and engagements of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, as the new Chairman of the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS). inconveniences regretted.”